You may have noticed: ABoR.com has been completely redesigned. As our members’ single-greatest tool outside of the MLS, ABoR’s streamlined new website is the result of thousands of hours aggregating your feedback and redesigning every page and resource with your needs in mind.
First things first, we made sure the MLS and Member Portal were still directly accessible from the homepage and maintained Single Sign-on credentials to minimize disruption to your business. After that, we eliminated hundreds of outdated and irrelevant pages our members weren’t using and consolidated need-to-know information so that it’s easier than ever to find what you need, register for a class, and more.
Here are our Top 10 improvements to the new ABoR.com!
1. New Property Search Portal: We’ve replaced AustinHomeSearch.com with a Property Search portal that integrates better with our site, so now more Central Texas homebuyers, sellers, and renters can find their next home easily—they can even search by school. The Property Search portal includes Google maps-based searches, educational pages on Central Texas communities, and consumer resources. Plus, consumers can create accounts, favorite listings, and save searches just like before.
2. Find an Agent Directory: Our Find and Agent directory facilitates lead generation by promoting agents alongside their listings to consumers so they can securely email agents directly. Want to upload a profile picture? Learn how you can do that here.
3. Document Library: No more visiting multiple pages to find the documents you need! All ABoR and ACTRIS forms, COVID-19 resources, reports, minutes and agendas, and training resources can be found in our searchable Document Library.
4. Calendar: While having a Calendar isn’t new, our Calendar underwent a much-needed improvement. The Take a Class and Events pages help you search and register for an upcoming program quickly.
5. Streamlined Support: In addition to our chat function on our homepage, we’ve consolidated support resources for MLS products and ABoR benefits on one easy-to-navigate page. This is another great page to bookmark.
6. Effortless Applications and Forms: Prospective members will find the process for joining is a lot easier now. With benefits and applications aggregated by membership type, we’ve automated many of our forms to allow you to apply for ABoR and MLS services, validate your account, upload necessary documentation, and pay prorated access fees all in ONE application! Our remaining PDF forms will be automated in Q1 2021.
7. Consolidated MLS Resources: Instead of navigating endless pages and blogs, we’ve consolidated need-to-know MLS news, policies, and resources in our MLS Resources Center. You can also find Data Licensing and a list of MLS Products & Services under our public-facing ACTRIS page.
8. Consolidated Market Statistics: Bookmark ABoR.com/MarketStatistics to access the last several years of Central Texas Market Reports in one place. In the Document Library, you can also download archives of Local Market Area and Zip Code reports, too.
9. Helpful New Resources: We now have dedicated pages for Member Benefits FAQs, Consumer Protection (including Fair Housing), Strategic Partners, and Affiliate Club Membership.
10. Just All-Around Easier to Use: The new ABoR.com loads faster, is mobile friendly, has a (working!) search bar, and sharing tools that will let you share our articles to social media or via email!
I have no doubt that this upgrade will deliver significant value to your business now and well into the future. Explore the site and see what’s new. Have a question or feedback about the website? Shoot us a quick email to email@example.com.