No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
Stewart Title: Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional – Remote
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional – Remote
Free Class | No CE credit provided.
Catch the livestream of this class from the comfort of your home office with Stewart Broadcast! The link to the webinar will be included on the Eventbrite order confirmation email.
Tuesday, September 15
Please plan to login 10-15 minutes early in case you have to download an app or encounter login issues. Seminar begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- CHANGES in your 2020 Tax Deductions why your accountant can’t “just take” the new deductions for you.
- HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office. More Important than ever!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- BONUS: Real-time updates on brand new COVID-19 tax breaks that can help you immediately during this crisis.
- Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Thomas Rich.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Bradford Tax Solutions, Inc.