By Jennifer Lish • 2019 President
As we usher in 2019 we reflect on all of the good and bad of 2018. We must focus on the good, learn from the bad and do what Elsa said, “Let it Go, Let it Go, Let it Go!” Let’s move forward to a new beginning and be the best we can be!
The goal for Women’s Council of REALTORS for 2019 is to continue to grow, not only in our membership, but in our professional and personal development, leadership, referral opportunities and how we serve in our communities.
It is time to sign up or renew your Women’s Council of REALTORS Austin membership. You can go to www.wcr.org to join today! A bit of information regarding Women’s Council:
- 70 percent of members agree that “As a result of my involvement in Women’s Council, I have become a stronger leader and developed advanced leadership skills for my business, community and personal life.”
- Members who report being leaders in their local community: 62 percent
- Women’s Council participation rate in RPAC is the highest in the REALTOR family at 74 percent (versus 33 percent for all REALTORS)
- Total annual investment of Women’s Council members: $2,959,621 (7 percent of all RPAC dollars)
- Major investors who are Women’s Council members: 1,315 (15 percent of all major investors)
We have a great schedule for 2019. Mark your calendars for our annual Winter White Party on Feb. 20 and be on the look out for more information. Be sure to sign up for Texas REALTORS 2019 Winter Meeting in Austin and Women’s Council Texas has some great events as well.
As members of Women’s Council of REALTORS, we belong to an elite group of business leaders, a network of successful REALTORS, advancing women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry and the communities we serve. RL